The Student Voice

The student news site of University Academy Charter High School

The Student Voice

The Student Voice

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Three Thirds Cafe: right around the way

Three Thirds Cafe: right around the way

You are walking into Dunkin Donuts for your routine morning coffee, and twenty minutes before class, it’s so packed because everyone is in line for the Ice Spice drink. With no time to spare, you find a coffee shop near the light rail that has no line because no one knows about it yet. 

Creamy matcha lattes, warm hibiscus coffee’s, and buttery croissants are freshly prepared at 7 am at Three Thirds Cafe just in time for your class. As soon as you make your order, your food is being prepared immediately.   

Their signature banana caramel rum sauce with their fluffy belgian waffles stack are a staple at Three Thirds Cafe. You can satisfy your sweet tooth with their made-to-order pastries and baked goods on display at the counter.  

When the bell rings at the end of the day, the pastries are all out. The selection is made in a moderate batch in order to ensure you are getting the freshest pastries of the day.  

The brunch/lunch menu is given special attention during this time, as the cafe closes at five pm.  The brunch benedicts are toasted on english muffins with a rich lemony hollandaise sauce. You have a selection of smoked salmon, avocado, and the classic ham benedict for those who have the fourth period “breakfast.”

For those looking for a more hearty lunch, the sandwich wraps are no match. Their lox and turkey reuben are a unique edition to this cafe’s menu. With accommodation options for your meal, you can choose your choice of protein from sizzling slices of bacon on a toasted bagel to fresh smoked salmon.    

As it is a cafe, the selection of matcha lavender lattes, foamy drip coffee, to your classic espresso are available for order as long as the coffee maker is good and running. To add the cherry on top of your Three Thirds Cafe Moroccan mint tea, they offer a student discount. So show off your green!  

Enjoy a cup of ginger lemon or golden chai before your class presentation. Relax in the laid back atmosphere and enjoy the music as you study for an upcoming test. Either way, the Three Thirds Cafe is ready to serve you. So what are you waiting for? Get there while the food is hot!