Call of Duty: Start the grind

Frankfelix Santana, Staff Reporter

It’s time to start grinding again! Call of Duty games have been coming out for many years. Every year, the developers of Call of Duty, Sledgehammer games, develop a multiplayer first person shooting game. Every Call of Duty game they release has a theme the developers create it with. For example, in November 2020 they released Call of Duty: Black ops Cold War. The theme of this game was set during the Cold War era in our countries’ history. This year they are creating their game set during the World War II period in our history. It consists of many different game modes in which the player can play and enjoy. Mina Abouelsad, a highschool student who has been playing Call of Duty games for several years, offers his opinion on the game.

“I honestly could not wait to try out the game, especially the zombie game mode,” Abouelsad said.

There are many people that have long anticipated playing this game especially after trying the beta. The beta is where the developers release a part of the game for a limited time where the community can try out basically the demo of the game.

“They have definitely changed a lot of things from the beta,” said Abouelsad. “The game definitely feels different from last year’s release.”

The beta in most cases helps the developers fix issues or add in things that their community wants. This is good to help improve the game so when it releases hopefully there are no issues. This year before the game had released many players denfienty felt a difference in the game with how it plays. Many of the players liked it, however it definitely took some time to get used to. 

“I like the game. You can see that they put some time into making the game look and feel realistic, the new features, new camos, new weapons, and new maps,” said Abouelsad. 

With the features they added definitely made a huge impact on the likability of the game. There are many things they added with the game and it shows they put some time into developing it. They have added new maps, new weapons, and new camos. All of these have a huge impact on the replayability factor of the game this year. 

“I would recommend this game to my friends and to any people who ask me if the game is worth it,” said Abouelsad. 

So far the game looks promising, hopefully they maintain it the way it is so that we can enjoy Call of Duty again. I suggest you start grinding before it’s too late and everybody is already good at the game.